This article will show you, How to Install Drupal 8 and configure. few steps to Install Drupal 8 , which is given below.
Related article: Drupal 8 Installation Video
Step1: Download the Latest version of Drupal 8.
Step 2 : Create newfolder and put latest drupal 8 version and Extract Here
Next Step Install Drupal 8, Open url in Browser.
Step 3 : Select your website Language and click Save and Continue.
- Create Files folder with Writable Permission. after create files folder. Directory Like:
The directory sites/default/files
- Create settings.php in defult directory. copy default.settings.php file and paste rename with settings.php
- Add settings.php file.
- Give Writable Permission both settings.php and Files .
Step 7 : Database Configuration
- Create Database
- Create User Name and Password.
- Advanced Options like: Host, Port Number, Table Name Prefix.Step 8: Set Database Name, User Name, Password in settings.php
- Open Settings.php File (add above data).
$databases['default']['default'] = array ( 'database' = 'demod8', 'username' = 'rizwan', 'password' = 'a', 'host' = 'localhost', 'port' = '3306', 'driver' = 'mysql', 'prefix' = '', 'collation' = 'utf8mb4_general_ci', );